Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged....

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. I tried to tag people from very different parts of my life so there is not too much overlap!.

1. I am an only child
2. I am scared of heights
3. I love chocolate so much it I would be 500 lbs if I had no self control
4. I love being a mom more than anything
5. I love and appreciate my mom and dad the older I get
6. I used so much hairspray on my hair in Jr high for my "mall bangs" my hair fell out in clumps
7. My worst fear is something happening to my children
8. My first kiss was 7th grade... Ellis Taylor
9. My first love was in 10 grade... Jeramy
10. I have the worst circulation in my hands and feet, my husband hates my cold feet
11. I know every word to Dirty Dancing and Top Gun
12. I always thought the phrase "scape goat" was "escape goat" until my husband informed me otherwise
13. I used a spiral curling iron on my hair in the 5 th grade and it got stuck, I had to cut it out and wear a side ponytail for a year until it grew back.
14. I lip synced " girls just want to have fun " in the 3rd grade and won 2 in the talent contest.. obviously there was not much talent!
15. I grind my teeth all night and they are completely flat
16. I hate the dentist..
17. I have known my husband since the 9th grade.. he was a cutie then with long hair
18. I am blind at a bat without my contacts
19. I am a Vegas roulette player and love it! I seem to forget the chips are really money.
20. I throw like a boy
21. My grandmother is my role model
22. I love spending time with my friends, whom I am blessed to have
23. My favorite smell is new born babies
24. I love massages and to be pampered!
25. I have scene every episode of 90210 at least 5 times


Now your turn, blog 25 random things about yourself

1 comment:

Molly said...

Loved learning more about you and loved looking at the pictures of the dinner party and egg noodles!
Way to go Zach! Keep it up!