Monday, October 6, 2008

Boot Camp

For those looking for a fun way to get fit again... I have it..Boot camp. (kinda like what they do on biggest loser ..without Julian yelling at you!) Zach and I both have been doing a boot camp class in the mornings from 6-7am and we both feel better overall. It is always more fun and challenging when you have other people there so anyone interested please let me know! It is
M-F or an 8 week course of 3 days a week. Zach and I alternate days and the hardest things is getting out of bed. It is at a private gym with a personal trainer and such a good workout, you workout at your own ability/pace. I am the youngest one, so there are older people at different levels. It is basically like a personal training session with the added challenge to push yourself to compete with others. Email me if you are interested... it is worth your while for sure!

No comments: