Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Woops!

Well for anyone who is trading out SUV's I might want to warn you that the front ends of some are longer than the front ends of others! I guess after driving my Tahoe for 5 plus years I knew exactly how to swing in my garage, well I learned yesterday that my new SUV does not follow the same techinique that I had with my Tahoe. I hate to say I hit the garage and dented in my front drivers side bumper. Oh, and knocked the garage door off track...again. I debated on calling my husband bc I knew what he was going to say... I might not be so scared to tell him if I have not already ran into the garage a previous time before...(it was on Harvard though) So, I called the best attorney in town and told her I was glad that we have become such wonderful friends bc I was not sure if I was going to be married after this and might need her! Then, I called my dad and he came down and fixed the garage door.. I could never move away from him.. And I bumped out the dent, thank goodness for plastic bumpers, and got my finger nail polish remover to try and take off the paint that was left on there from the garage. My car is sand, the garage is white...so it was obvious. Yet, the nail polish remover worked...so by the time Zach saw it, it was not as bad as it was. Notice I said "as bad" it still have a huge gash in the bumper. I explained to Zach that no one was hurt, and we were all fine... he was not amused, but did better than I thought. I guess he is use to this with him mom, apparently she has had some of the same minor accidents. So, my car has character.. it is not on the outside that counts anyways right?!

No comments: